University of Phoenix Leaders Join OLC Accelerate Event Dedicated to Quality Online Learning2 min read
PHOENIX–(Organization WIRE)–Leaders with University of Phoenix sign up for the proceedings of the On the net Studying Consortium (OLC) Speed up Meeting, having place November 14-17, 2022, in Orlando, Florida, and will be contributing to periods on subject areas like pupil engagement, qualified finding out tactics, accessibility, student accomplishment, and vocation-relevant curriculum. The 2022 meeting theme is “Reflecting Onward: Evidence for a Altered Globe.”
“University of Phoenix is a chief in supplying excellent on-line education and learning,” states John Woods, Ph.D., provost and chief tutorial officer. “OLC Speed up is a great forum exactly where our specialists can share some of our successes and the best practices we have produced in assembly our students’ requires. And convening with other thought leaders in on the net discovering delivers us with enrichment and inspiration.”
Management from the College of Phoenix College of Schooling and educational functions will present at OLC Speed up, together with the next:
- Pamela Roggeman, Ed.D, dean, Ashley Bartley, M.A.Ed., affiliate dean, and Lisa Ghormley, M.Ed., associate dean, all with the University of Training, will guide the session, “Re-Thinking Specialist Discovering Encounters: How 2020 Accelerated Virtual Training and Understanding,” on Tuesday, November 15.
- Robert Becker, senior manager, Accessibility and Usability, and Janet Brims Fukuda, M.Ed., CPACC, expert, Digital Accessibility, will direct the session, “Scaling World wide web Accessibility: An Strategy to Experienced Improvement and Shared Duty,” on Wednesday, November 16.
- Jelisa Dallas, M.S. Ed., method supervisor, Academic Equity, will direct the session, “Increasing Student Engagement By means of Belonging: The Co-Curricular Accelerator to Profession with Confidence” on Wednesday, November 16.
- Samantha Ronsick, M.A.Ed., senior supervisor, accreditation, will lead the session, “Adopting A Strategic Tactic to Measuring University student Success,” Thursday, November 17.
- Tahnja Wilson, director, School Teaching and Improvement, and Eve Krahe Billings, Ph.D., dean, Educational Innovation and Evaluation, will lead the session, “Career-Suitable Curriculum: Making use of Storytelling to Shut the Gap,” on Thursday, November 17.
The summit involves a aim on management, analysis, tutorial design and style, and blended learning, with content material produced by and for on line schooling practitioners, instructors and researchers. OLC is a collaborative group of bigger education and learning leaders and innovators, devoted to advancing top quality digital teaching and finding out activities built to arrive at and have interaction the modern day learner.
Find out much more below about the OLC Speed up Meeting.
About University of Phoenix
College of Phoenix is regularly innovating to support doing work adults enhance their careers in a rapidly transforming environment. Flexible schedules, relevant courses, interactive learning, and Career Providers for Life® enable college students extra correctly go after occupation and individual aspirations whilst balancing their active life. For a lot more info, take a look at phoenix.edu.